CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Savin' Money

Kind of goofy, I know.... But I have been taking the time to cut out coupons. Yes it takes lots of time. I have also started to venture out to other grocery stores besides Wal-Mart, and I am still saving money and getting more variety on food. Anyways, a friend of mine is sharing her coupons each week from her newspaper so it has been cool. I never shopped at Wal-Greens or CVS besides prescriptions but this is what I got from CVS on Sunday AM...I got ALL of this for under $20... The electasol itself would have been $15 but it was on sale for $2.99 a piece and I had 3 coupons for $2.50 off, $.50 a piece! The lotion was buy 2 give $5 off of your next purchase and I had 2 $3.00 off coupons. All of the rest, if I spent $15 I got $5 off, I had 2 coupons for the tootpaste, which totaled $1.75 off and I had coupons for the soap for $.35 off. Lot of jibberish but I was so excited, when I got home I spread it all out and had Connor count the soaps so then I decided to take a pic. Trev thinks I am silly, but very appreciative for watching our budget! With the $$ we saved, I think we are going to take the kids to a kids' theater production "Willy Wonka". We are looking into putting Connor into a 2 week theater class this summer, which he would absolutely LOVE!!!

1 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

PURE AWESOME!!! I am so impressed! You sure did have a LOT of Softsoap coupons too my friend! I must be missing those, bc I have just ONE! You go Heather!