CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This little man is funny

Since Connor is the 2nd little one, he most of the time gets equal billing to his sister but some times just like most younger siblings they are in pictures and stories with their older siblings... I found that these past couple of weeks we had a couple with CB by himself so I thought I would share and then also share some of his FUNNY stories.
Connor being the big helper at Aunt Mimi's surprise 80th birthday lunch~! After eating only the icing from the cake
Being himself after a bath
Just chillin' while KK and Daddy are still catching and throwing TD's at Texas Stadium. Little does he know how lucky he is to be laying on the 2yd line where the DALLAS COWBOYS play.
Thinkin' he is on his way to school right? Wrong, tonight I asked them to gather some stuff to take to the restaurant and this is what he came up with, have no idea what is in that bag but he is ready to go. He also has been "sharing" the IPOD with his dad. He likes to watch it after we drop of KK and dad likes to use it at lunch for podcasts while he is working out. So tonight he told his dad he needed it back so he could watch TV at dinner. We know, we know, TV at the restaurant...if you haven't been around us lately, this little man sometimes talks more than his sister, hard to believe I know but man can he talk. We'll take any quiet seconds, and sometimes they are just that, that we can get.
Tonight on the way to the restaurant, Connor asked if he could sit in the backseat and I said that it was too long of a ride to go without a carseat... (if we are driving in our neighborhood, we sometimes let him sit in the back of the van with a seatbelt with KK). He didn't say anything else and got in the car. We get back in the car to go home and about 3 minutes from home he says WOW this was a long ride home and I said no it was a short ride, and so he said "so I can sit in the back" I said "NO" then I turned around and said "good one Connor you got me". He was laughing and said "I tricked you mom". We laughed so hard!
I hope that you all have a great week. We will keep you updated with more CB stories soon.

0 comments: