This girl is 33 days into kindergarten and the "boy" topic with the blushing cheeks and the giddy laugh has already come up.How is that possible?? KK and I went to El Fenix for dinner while the boys were at a birthday party for CB's friend. We were having a very nice dinner, nachos, salsa and a Dr. Pepper all being shared by both of us. We were talking about her day, she had a field trip and rode a school bus for the first time. Very normal conversation, I thought. Then out of the blue she brings up that her a Sophie run away from Larrick on the playground.
"He says he loves us mom"
"Really"
"yes he says he is going to marry us"
"I see, well he can only marry one girl"
"I hope he chooses me"
All of this in the giggily girly voice.
"The first time he said hello to us on the playground, it was in a different voice."
You would think she was talking about McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy.
This conversation was then brought up again in front of the boys right before bed, when I asked her why she was smiling, "Because I am thinking about Larrick Lovey"
We tease that these kids now a days come out older, but really already boy crazy, we are in serious trouble.

1 comments:
Wow! See Kindergarten is full of all sorts of new adventures?!?! Oh boy KK!!! Watch out Mommy and Daddy!!!
Post a Comment