CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Easter that Wasn't

We had every intention of going to church on Sunday morning... the weather was supposed to be pretty bad and it was an 8am service. With that being said I took Easter pictures on Saturday afternoon. Little did I know, 5 hours later KK would complain of a sore throat for the 3rd time in 4weeks. She had strep again, so no church. But the pictures came out great.

Peak a Boo

Miss I love my picture taken, and so does mommy
Starting to see a common theme here?

Picture Perfect

No they are not Home Alone!

Silly Faces, KK trying hard to participate, but would rather
smile than have a silly face, CB is all about the silly face


Look at those baby blues!!!!
GG and Grandma sent Easter cards like they do every year. A little birdy told them that Connor gets a big kick out of the cards that have music. Take a look

1 comments:

Joy said...

LOVE their outfits - they look adorable!! Sorry to hear KK got sick!