CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Football and Friends

This has been a different kind of week... We had a member of our church pass away last Sunday. At a church our size, over 20,000 members, you normally would not here from the stage about a passing, we would be talking about them all the time, but this member was on the music worship team for years and planned our women's ministry retreats and functions. On Monday I realized that I was taking this a little hard and spoke to a friend to find out I was not alone. She was only 34 years old and died of a brain aneurism. I did end up going to her funeral with my fellow pre-school staff members on Wednesday. After that I was able to put it behind me thank goodness. That night came some major thunderstorms, which have been more frequently lately I dropped the kids off at school in the dark, because of no electricity. 30 minutes later I received a call that they were not going to get it back on before the afternoon so the school was closed. Back home...the kids and I had fun after nap we made a MESS in the garage with playdoh and paints. And Saturday we joined up with some friends from work and went to the Desperados Arena Football game. We were in a suite, so the kids had plenty of room to roam. They thought it was neat that they could "yell" inside. The guy on the microphone even said that they could.

I love you 2!!!
Favorite Baseball Team Shirt Day at School!!

KK, Jake, Gracie and Connor watching the game
The girls checkin' out the cheerleaders in the program.
The boys taking a break from all of their runnin' around.

KK, Connor, Jake, Grace, Madison and Josh were all at the game together. Excluding Josh who is almost 13, Jake and Grace are 6 months younger than KK and Madison is 6 months younger than Jake and Grace. Just think 5 years ago in the F&B dept at Texas Stadium there were no little ones besides Josh!!!!

1 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

Fun, fun, fun!! Love KK's braids! I can't get over how long both girls' hair is!!!