It took this whole week to write about it but when we are sitting home on our couch this Sunday it will become more real... The COWBOYS magical season is over. That was a tough one last week. It is almost easier to be 5-11 THREE years in a row and know that the last game is the last game. Last week, with little time left on the clock we still had a chance... interception and it was all over. It was a good year for me personally at the stadium. I had a lot of fun. I love what I do out there and Trevor and the kids did good at home these past 5 months of HOME games. No Superbowl in Arizona for the Cowboys this year but we will be cheering on the NFC team on Feb 3 no matter who it is. Now we can refocus on the new stadium and all of the work that will go into that these next couple of months. KK and Connor will not know what to do when I am home on a Sunday and there is Football on... they are secretly happy that the Cowboys came up just short.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment