CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Said I would never do it!!!

I said I would never do this...
Didn't think I had enough time...
Didn't think it would be cute enough...
Didn't think I would have anything to post...

Well I will just have to make the time.
This site makes it way too easy.
I have 2 very cute kids with lots of things to say.

We hope you enjoy stopping by every now and then to check out The Four Fuxa's.

4 comments:

Grow with Griffin said...

Yea! I am so glad the Fuxa Family has a blog! It is so fun (and addictive), everyone wants to show off their precious kids, right?!?

Joy said...

It's about time! :) J/K It really is addicting and then you want to read everyone else's so it's a snowball but, hey, it's fun! Don't know if you've seen mine or not but the address is http://lewisclan5.blogspot.com. Great pictures!

ldufour said...

This is so cool! I think Jennifer and I are going to try and do this for our family. And it seems so easy! --Lorne

Beje said...

See? Easy as Pie! Can't wait to see all the pics!

Eford